Chair Yoga – Sun Loop V2
If you like Sun Loop Version 1 of the chair yoga sequences, you will love Version 2. If you are desk bound and wishing to do some gentle exercise from your seat or are interested in a full chair yoga class, try this Sun Loop sequence and notice its effect. Sit upright with a neutral spine away from the back of your chair so your “core” muscles are having to help support you. Have a right angle at the knees and the ankles using cushions or blocks if necessary.
- Begin with hands at solar plexus height
- Inhale, cross the wrists and bring the hands overhead
- Exhale, sweep arms to the side and down to hip height in an arc shape, bringing hands together at solar plexus height, one on top of the other
- Inhale, bend the arms at the wrist, bringing the hands to the chest
- Exhale, lower hands back to solar plexus
- Repeat four more times, close your eyes and return your hands to your thighs.
- Notice how you feel.
For further information, please click here https://www.grainnelyogapilates.co.uk/2017/10/gentle-years-yoga-never-late-start/
To book a space on the next course, please click here https://www.grainnelyogapilates.co.uk/yoga-classes-nottingham/